Æijª¼Ò´Ð Photo&TalK

GH5/GH4 low light 800 12800 ISO 8bit 10bit halfass comparison ¸ñ·Ï
±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¹ßÀÌ ´ê´Â °÷¿¡ µî·ÏÀÏ : 2017-02-23 05:00:19 Á¶È¸¼ö : 1,310 Ãßõ¼ö : 1

I spent a day lighting a gh5 shoot and afterwards had a little bit of time to muck around with the camera. I didn't have a script and was making it up as we went (no! really?) so feel free to mute the audio. Mostly this was for my own curiosity, but you might find it useful. Or it may make you angry and eager to leave angry comments.

Both cameras are using the same 12-35 2.8 panny lens. Like, literally the same one so there wouldn't be any glass differences and because we only had one with us. We had a bunch of canon lenses and a .71 and .64 speed booster, but the gh5 would freak out with either booster so, i'll be curious how well it works with the production model. WB on both cams set to daylight.

My 2c: To MY eye, the 10 bit footage looks noisier than 8 bit from the gh5 and i couldn't get any additional latitude in post to make the hassle worthwhile. In the youtube codec, instead of "dandruff" the gh4 footage just looks mushier as you go up. Youtube codecs are pretty brutal so if you want to pixel peep my beard, you can download the master file here: (Unfortunately we have had to remove the dropbox file, read more in the comments below)

¡Ú ¹ßÀÌ ´ê´Â °÷¿¡´ÔÀÇ ÆËÄÚ ¾Ù¹ü ¡Ú
https://photo.popco.net/62559
Ãßõ 1
ÆËÄÚ³ÝÀº ȸ¿ø¿©·¯ºÐµéÀÌ °¡²Ù¾î °¡´Â °ø°£ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

»ó´ë¿¡°Ô »óó¸¦ Áֱ⺸´Ù´Â °°ÀÌ Áñ°Å¿ö ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¸ÚÁø ÄÚ¸àÆ® ºÎŹµå·Á¿ä.
»ó´ë¹æ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ºñ¹æÀ̳ª ¿å¼³µî ºÎÀûÀýÇÑ ÄÚ¸àÆ®ÀÇ °æ¿ì ¿î¿µÁøÀÇ ÆÇ´ÜÇÏ¿¡ »èÁ¦µÉ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸´Ï ÁÖÀÇ ºÎŹµå¸³´Ï´Ù.

¼Ò¼È ·Î±×ÀÎ ³²°ÜÁֽŠÀÇ°ßÀº ÆËÄÚ³Ýȸ¿ø ºÐµé¿¡°Ô Å« º¸ÅÆ°ú ÈûÀÌ µË´Ï´Ù. »õ·Î°íħ

·Î±×ÀÎÈÄ ´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌÀ¯: ±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§
½Å°í

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard
¸ÇÀ§·Î